What You'll Do
You’ll work with a small and focused team to design and develop new features and releases. Collaboration with the greater team will be vital to our success - you’ll regularly be fleshing out technical requirements. You’ll contribute to every level of the stack, assist with strategy and architecture design and mentor other team members in our agile work environment.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Development of minor and major features and improvements for our digital products (web and mobile)
- Analyzing business requirements to determine the best solution, often working with stakeholders throughout the process
- Participation in the architecture, design and implementation of complex systems
What You Need:
- Experience with React.js, Node.JS, MySQL
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience building and working with REST APIs
- Experience with React Native would be an asset
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket) would be an asset
- Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to grow a business
Our Culture.It has been our mission to create a culture that fosters teamwork and creativity. We're proud to share with you an inside look at how we get things done, together.
What We Offer.
Opportunity for Growth
We are rapidly growing and want our team to grow and develop their careers with us.
Great Total Compensation
Anything from dental and vision to life insurance, plus tons of flexibility.
You’ll have access to a professional wellness program to help you keep your mind and body healthy.
Downtown Kelowna Office
Enjoy a beautiful office with panoramic views of the Okanagan and all that downtown life has to offer.
We want you to have a life outside of work. We offer flexibility, paid time off, and more.
Do you like ping pong? Board games? Donuts on Friday morning? We might be a match!
Our Mission and Core Values.
Client Service Representative
Customer Service Experience: 1 year (Preferred), Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’re looking for a Client Service Representative to work full-time with our Client Services team. You’re an empathetic, patient, and professional individual who is passionate about customer service and taking care of clients. You don't necessarily have industry experience but are able and willing to learn quickly on the job and have an innovative sense of how to solve old problems with new solutions.
Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced startup
Excellent communication skills
Strong multitasking and analytical skills
Don't see the opening you were looking for?
We know that the best candidates don't always fit into a role description. If you feel excited about joining us on our mission to evolve the insurance industry, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.