HumanaCare Employee & Family Assistance Program
Simply Benefits partners with HumanaCare to offer members access to an Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP). HumanaCare provides compassionate, holistic support and counseling for individuals and their families experiencing work-life challenges.
This partnership includes counseling services, lifestyle and wellness support services, and second opinion services.
Counseling Services include but are not limited to:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Substance Abuse and Addictions
- Marital and Relationship
- Bereavement and Grief
- Anger Management
Lifestyle and Wellness Support Services include but are not limited to:
- Financial and Legal Counseling Services
- Nutritional Health and Wellness Counseling
- Elder Care Navigation
- Child Care Navigation
- Healthcare System and Service Navigation
- Psychological Counseling
Second Opinion involves medical experts reviewing medical information and providing answers to critical questions. With support from a Registered Nurse throughout the process, the member is empowered to make the best decisions for their health. Services include but are not limited to:
- Toll-free number for individuals to call
- Initial call and ongoing support provided by a Registered Nurse
- Access to an online health and wellness portal with health content and risk assessment
- Collection of the individual's medical records at no additional cost
- Medical Second Opinion with 5-7 business days of medical information receipt (24 hr rush cases available)
- Phone/Video consultation MD to MD as required
Contact us today to learn more about our partnership with HumanaCare or how to add it to your current Simply Benefits plan.